ChickinStew

Thursday, May 26, 2011

If you've seen one hamster, you've seen them all.

I just found this saved but empty blog entry in my blogspot pages file. I see the original save date was 3/13, but as I'm typing this it is actually 5/26/11.  Apparently back on 3/13/11, I got inspired with the above title, logged into Blogspot, created a new blog entry, typed in the title, hit save, and went about my business. No doubt with the intention of returning later to fill it in with some observation or other about society and human nature and whatnot.

3/13/11...this was the week before I found out I was pregnant, the week before my 35th birthday, the week before I found out that I'd gotten the promotion. I wonder what my pre-pregnant, pre-successful, younger self was thinking all those weeks ago!

"If you've seen one hamster, you've seen them all," indeed. I guess the world will never know the strange wisdom I had in mind for these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment